This is an example of a page. Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.
On Revision ZeroRichmond is a science writer for a research funding agency in the Philippines. On Revision Zero contains the first drafts of some of the articles he writes for the agency's website and newsletter.
- Scientists found unique gene mutations among Filipinos with galactosemia
- Tracing TB transmission in the Philippines through diversity of M. tuberculosis strains
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), adapted for Pinoy seniors
- Mutation in men’s Y chromosome eyed for more accurate DNA testing
- Philippines to beat its Millennium Development Goal for TB by 2015
Ednalyn ermita on Filipino scientists seek to un… Richmond on Filipino scientists seek to un… Richmond on Governing Council Meeting Agnes on Filipino scientists seek to un… merrilymarylee on Governing Council Meeting